PAT – “a mechanism to design, analyze, and control pharmaceutical manufacturing processes through the measurement of Critical Process Parameters which affect Critical Quality Attributes ” FDA
Latest Products & Services
- Next Generation Process NIR for PAT Applications (PAT for Quality by Design) The Thermo Scientific TruProcess (formerly known as the Polychromix SpectralProbe Blender) analyser is the next generation Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectrometer for real-timeblend analysis,...read more
- TruDefender FT and FTi – Handheld FTIR Spectrometer/Analyser Thermo Scientific TruDefender analysers are rugged, handheld FTIR systems for rapid, field-based identification of unknown chemicals including explosives, narcotics, toxic industrial chemicals, phthalates and precursors. They bring...read more
- TruScan, microPHAZIR & the Pharmaceutical Counterfeiting Problem (Handheld Raman and NIR) Counterfeit pharmaceuticals represent a violation of intellectual property rights and a serious public health risk. The World Heath Organization (WHO) estimates that roughly 10 percent...read more
- TruScan Classic Raman Handheld Spectrometer – Portable cGMP for RMID Manufactured by Thermo Scientific’s ‘Portable Optical Analysis’ Division (formerly Ahura Scientific), TruScan is a rugged, handheld Raman system for rapid raw material verification/ identification...read more
- Process analytical technology (PAT) has been defined by the United States Food...
- This website was developed to accumulate knowledge, expertise and products available to...
- Need further information regarding PAT? Here you will find a selection of...
- Partner with us and increase your product/service visibility and improve sales....
Visit the Process Analytical Technology Forum
Visit the Process Analytical Technology forum and exchange ideas, thoughts and experiences with fellow PAT enthusiasts and professionals.
What We Do?
ProcessAnalyticalTechnology.com is your one stop Process Analytical Technology resource for process and laboratory PAT equipment, software and services including, Raman Spectrometers, NIR Spectrometers, UV Spectrometers, MIR Spectrometers and particle size analysis.
Find all the latest Process Analytical Technology news and infomation including press releases, conferences, white papers and eductional material here.